FNPS Obili-Yaounde does not discriminate in anyway. Admission is open to all pupils who meet our requirements. The school gives the opportunity to children who have graduated from NurseryÂ two for class one and pupils from other schools for classes one to six. These pupils are given support to viagra online prescription usa. meet up with their mates where necessary.
However, admission is based on the following:
Final admission decision is at the discretion of the head teacher, admission team and the management board. Note that no pupil shall be admitted without having provided all
the requirements needed for admission.
Pupils coming from other schools are given a placement test. This helps the admission team to know the level of the pupil and take a decision whether to admit the pupil or not.
Registration begins in July andruns till August.
Registration starts on July and the last date for registration of old children is 15th August.
1. OLD CHILDREN:
- Registration: 5000frs ( non refundable )
- P.T.A. fees: 1500frs
- One passport photo ( Nursery )
2. NEW CHILDREN:
- Registration: 5000 Frs (non refundable)
- Registration forms( available in school )
- P.T.A. fees :1500frs
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of vaccination card ( Nursery )
- 2 passport size photographs
- A flat file
- A transfer certificate / Report card of previous school ( obligatory )
- F.N.P.S. Report card = 500frs
- A ream of photocopy paper ( all new children )
- 4 toilet rolls each “SITA” ( all new children )
SCHOOL FEES MODALITIES:
The school fee of FNPS varies from class one to six and can be paid in installments.
Detail information is available in school.
Uniforms: samples are available in school. The colour and pattern must be respected. Black shoes and white socks for daily wear.