PRIMARY INTERNAL REGULATIONS OF PUPILS
- The school is opened at 7 :15am in the morning and closes at 2 :pm on school days.
- A child is not accepted to leave school before the closing hour without the permission of the head teacher.
- Children are expected to present themselves in the school uniform.
- Immediately after classes, children are expected to go back to their parents.
- Non recommended attires are forbidden in school such as hats, mantles, slings etc.
- Children are not allowed to wear chains to school.
- Children’s exercise books and text books should be covered with their Name’s, subject and school clearly written on it. The chlidren schould take serrious care of their belongings.
- All school books misplaced or destroyed by a pupil are to be replaced by the child’s parents or family.
- All group activities (going on in class, going on out of class, during the assemble) should be orderly done.
- All those incharge of accompanying or collecting a child / children from the nursery classses are expected to provide an identification card which is established by the school authorities
IT IS FORBIDDEN FOR PUPILS ( except with absolute autorisation )
- To touch teaching materials, utensils or an apparatus in school.
- To come to school with dangerous objects as guns, knives and scissors.
- To make gestures with compass when not authorised especially during drawing and geometry lessons.
- To play with rulers, pens, pencils, colours and putting thing in the mouth.
- To drink from the tap.
- To remain motionless under hot sun.
- To pull, push, beat or slap other children.
- To be involved in violent play that may cause accidents such as fast running, throwing papers on others……
- A child who has an injury of any kind be it serious or not should inform a teacher.
- A child who comes late to school or has been absents from school is suppose To come with a written note from his / her parents to explain the reason for such an act.
- A certificate of illness needs to be issued after every treatment.